Our aim is to support Settings and Schools registered to deliver the EYFS, by following the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
The Early Years Support and Advisory Service has a wealth of knowledge and skills service. Providing high quality tailored support, advice and training to assist settings in raising attainment, accelerating progress, narrowing achievement gaps and to share good practice. In addition, we can provide you with relevant and up-to-date information with regard to national and local priorities. We can support settings on their journey to achieve an OfSTED judgement of outstanding, and to challenge good and outstanding settings to continue to develop excellent practice.
Key Service features
• Support to raise the quality of practice
• Support to secure the improvement and development of your provision
• Support the development of the quality of learning and teaching
• Support for all leaders at all levels
• Providing bespoke support packages according to individual settings’ needs