This course will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to be able to carry out the role of DSE assessor in the workplace.
This course is designed to:
- Enable assessors to competently carry out Display Screen Equipment assessments.
- Enable the assessors to understand the law relating to DSE and the potential health risks associated with DSE work.
- Promote safe working in an office environment and the effective use of equipment and furniture.
- Reduce the occurrence of Work Related Upper Limb Disorders.
- Delegates will be required to conduct a DSE assessment.
Please note this course is not bookable via the SLA website. If you would like to book on this course please visit our website and complete the online application form: www.reading.gov.uk/trainingform. For our Charges and Cancellation policy please visit our website: www.reading.gov.uk/trainingchargingandcancellationpolicy. This course is not available for Early Years PVI. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, the times and dates advertised for a course may change. In these circumstances we will attempt to give delegates as much notice as possible. Please ensure you provide valid contact details when applying for this course. Course materials will be sent to you before the session via the email address provided on your application form. It is essential that you bring printed copies of the resources with you as you will need to use them on the day.
Staff who have health and safety responsibilities and staff tasked with carrying out workstation assessments within their workplace.