Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) course in Effective Multi Agency Working
This is a Targeted Level course as identified by the West of Berkshire LSCB training group Participants must have attended the ‘UNIVERSAL SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN’ course
Please note: this course will not cover signs and indicators of abuse, this is covered in Universal Safeguarding Training
- To develop an understanding of partnership working within multi agency safeguarding.
- To increase confidence, ability and advocacy skills in day to day and to ensure effective interagency working.
- To explore the professional and personal dilemmas and decision making in safeguarding
- To consider assessment of thresholds including CAF, strategy meetings, Section 47, assessment and conference and core group in line with changes in Working Together to Safeguard Children 2013.
- To consider information sharing communication and collaboration between professionals in different agencies with a focus on best interests of the child.
This course cannot be booked on the SLA and you need to contact the provider directly to book a place Reading Borough Council 0118 9372102 firstname.lastname@example.org
Targeted – staff who contribute to assessing, planning, intervening and evaluation of the needs of a child/young person