Respite Support Sessions
- Starting at £30.00 per hour
- We have engaged in a variety of different pupil behaviour programmes, whether directly in class or as respite support within the school to prevent disturbance to other pupils. This can help prevent violent behaviour and disruption within classes. We are flexible with what we offer and all team members are Team Teach trained and experienced in dealing with children with behavioural difficulties.
SEN Support Sessions
- Starting at £30.00 per hour
- We work with children directly in class, as respite within the school and with children currently not receiving full time education and create a programme of activities that are challenging, as well as offering learning opportunities. As the relationship with the staff member evolves, we create exciting learning opportunities through play and the outdoor environment as well as develop techniques that benefit the behaviour management, these will include diversion techniques within activities and understand and controlling the behaviour triggers to minimise their effects.
Lunchtime Support Sessions
- Starting at £22.00 per hour
- These sessions make the most of your pupils’ playground sessions through outdoor games and sports. In these sessions we use physical activity to motivate children to learn, easing the transition from playground to classroom.
You can view our full offer, including Team Building Sessions at The Outpost, in the document attached.
For more information or to arrange sessions, please contact us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0118 937 2632
Pricing and delivery of Services and Packages
Due to the amount of customisation and flexibility of our services and packages, we work on a quote basis. For packages and services purchased through the SLA, you will be invoiced at the standard times throughout the year as indicated by the Reading Education Services agreement. Packages and services purchased outside of the SLA will be invoiced on a monthly basis once the service/package has been delivered. Ongoing packages and services will only be invoiced for what has been delivered to the date of issue of the invoice.
Health & Safety Audit
Guidance and Health & Safety Audit Template includes training information template Version 4
The attached code of practice has been updated (Oct 2018)
Page 37 – contractor details have been updated
Page 47 – as above
Page 48 – Exceptions/Variations – building managers and locations have been updated
Page 51 – contractor details have been updated
Please remove old copies from your Asbestos Register and replace with the attached.
Reading Play Schools Offer 2018/19
Here is the Reading Play offer for 2018/19, including:
Team Building - NEW
Forest School Activities - NEW
Enhancing Your Play Setting
Sports Coaching Sessions
School Playground Sessions
SEN / Sensory / Respite Support Sessions
Imaginative Play & Storytelling
Indoor & Outdoor Games Training
For more information, please see the document attached. All of these packages and services are available to book now, commencing in April, via our Reading Education Services page. If you would like to talk to us about our offer, please call 0118 937 2632, or email email@example.com.