'With Children in Mind' - Reading Early Years' Conference - 23rd March 2019
Join us at the Early Years Conference Reading 2019 to:
* attend a great mix of high quality, CPD certified seminars and masterclasses
* receive practical support, advice and guidance from renowned early years experts
* share best practice, network and engage
* find inspiration and ideas that will enhance your practice
* focus on your own professional development and enhance your provision
How to book:
Please book through the EYFS SLA page or email Lorna McGifford at email@example.com
When booking on the conference, please confirm which 3 workshops you would like to attend.
Please inform us if you have any access requirements. Lunch is provided at this training, so please inform us of any dietary requirements.
Schools Support Offer
Respite Support Sessions
- Starting at £30.00 per hour
- We have engaged in a variety of different pupil behaviour programmes, whether directly in class or as respite support within the school to prevent disturbance to other pupils. This can help prevent violent behaviour and disruption within classes. We are flexible with what we offer and all team members are Team Teach trained and experienced in dealing with children with behavioural difficulties.
SEN Support Sessions
- Starting at £30.00 per hour
- We work with children directly in class, as respite within the school and with children currently not receiving full time education and create a programme of activities that are challenging, as well as offering learning opportunities. As the relationship with the staff member evolves, we create exciting learning opportunities through play and the outdoor environment as well as develop techniques that benefit the behaviour management, these will include diversion techniques within activities and understand and controlling the behaviour triggers to minimise their effects.
Lunchtime Support Sessions
- Starting at £22.00 per hour
- These sessions make the most of your pupils’ playground sessions through outdoor games and sports. In these sessions we use physical activity to motivate children to learn, easing the transition from playground to classroom.
You can view our full offer, including Team Building Sessions at The Outpost, in the document attached.
For more information or to arrange sessions, please contact us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0118 937 2632
Pricing and delivery of Services and Packages
Due to the amount of customisation and flexibility of our services and packages, we work on a quote basis. For packages and services purchased through the SLA, you will be invoiced at the standard times throughout the year as indicated by the Reading Education Services agreement. Packages and services purchased outside of the SLA will be invoiced on a monthly basis once the service/package has been delivered. Ongoing packages and services will only be invoiced for what has been delivered to the date of issue of the invoice.